289 N ELK CBME UnC #81
$295,000 - 3 bd, 2 ba, 2,076 sf, 0.51 acres
- Wonderful 3 Bd+loft cabin in the forest to enjoy year round. Large wrap around deck with 2 covered sections for use all year. 2 1700 gallon water tanks- 1 in garage and 1 buried with pumps in each. With a flip of a sw...
226 N PINE TREE WAY Pinetree #A1
$149,900 - 2 bd, 2 ba, 1,050 sf
- Dream ski in-ski out 2 bdrm/2bath condo located right off Chair 6 and Navajo Lodge. This unit has never been a rental and Owners have put a lot of energy into making this a beautiful turnkey getaway. Granite countertop...
241 N Hwy 143 Snowshoe 4A
$99,900 - 1 bd, 1 ba, 860 sf
- This duplex-style condo feels like a cabin with a private entryway, large deck and only one shared wall. These units offer privacy and serenity being nestled in the trees just off the main highway. This unit has been re...
312 S HWY 143 #5A Aspens #5A
$93,000 - 2 bd, 1 ba, 731 sf
- Beautiful condo with the feel of a cabin. Exterior entrance, lots of wood accents and a large deck with exterior stairway that goes down to parking area. New sliding door with wonderful views towards the ski area frame...
681 S HWY 143 Kristi Condos #3C
$89,200 - 1 bd, 2 ba, 1,116 sf
- Located on the south end of Brian Head, just 100 yards from Chair Lift #8 (walk-in/walk-out) and 200 yards from Chair Lift #1. This large 1 bedroom with Loft, 2 bathroom condo and can sleep up to 6 people. The Bedroom i...
223 HUNTER RIDGE CBL # B314 DR
$69,500 - 1 bd, 1 ba, 478 sf
- Creative arrangement of living and sleeping areas in this custom one bedroom unit. The owners have the front room set up to house the kids with a bunk set and another bed. Sleeps 4 total. Then the back room is the living...
223 HUNTER RIDGE CBL 3220
$59,500 - 1 bd, 1 ba, 478 sf
- Custom one bedroom unit with beautiful forest views and afternoon sun. Good rental income history as well.Amenities include indoor pool and spa, restaurants and bar.
Welcome To Brian Head, UT!
Hello from P & D Real Estate in Brian Head, Utah. Our goal is simple - to provide buyers and sellers with the highest possible level of service. With our 25+ years of experience, we are confident that we can make that happen. Since living and working at the resort since the 1970’s, we have experienced any and all changes that have had an impact on the real estate market. From resort ownership, area improvements, random events of nature and the economic health of surrounding cities and the nation: we have lived it, worked through it, and would love to share our knowledge and expertise with all of our clients. So give us a call anytime and let us live up to yours AND our expectations.
Thank you for visiting our site. We will hope to see or hear from you soon to discuss any or all of your real estate needs.
Peg Edwards and Carrie Dever